★ All tutoring is done ONLINE.
★ I accept new students every month. If interested, submit your info to the waitlist.
★ Tutoring rate: $90/hour and includes membership access for 6 months.
★ Membership includes:
- Access to schedule private tutoring sessions with Justine
- You must schedule at least 1 tutoring session or webinar per month to have access to membership site
- Individualized study plan
- Test-taking strategies and analyzing skills
- Nugget pages (must-know nursing content in an easy to read format)
- Sign up for weekly webinars: $25 each for 1 hour & 30 minutes
- Email, call or text Justine with any questions at any time
Private tutoring may be necessary in order for you to figure out why you are failing the NCLEX. This is especially true when no matter how much you study and how many questions you do and you still can’t pass.
In the very first session, I am able to pinpoint the reasons you may be failing, help you figure out a study plan and teach you some analyzing and test-taking strategies. This will increase your chances of choosing the correct answer and pass the NCLEX once and for all!
If you are taking the NCLEX for the very first time, you will be well-prepared to pass.
Each student has individual needs. Therefore, there is no set way on how I instruct students. I am not a full NCLEX content review course, but I do help you decide on the best resources for preparing. I also provide resources and can review with you difficult topics.
- we meet online using a program called ZOOM. It’s a videoconferencing program like Skype and it’s easy to use.
- to attend webinars, you must have done at least 1 session with me
- webinars are paid beforehand
- webinars are where all my students get together online and we review difficult content and practice questions
- students do an average of 4-10 private sessions
- I once had a student do 29 sessions over a 2 year period and pass
- I once had a student do 4 sessions in a week and pass
- most students meet once a week for about 6 weeks
- you may need anywhere from 4 weeks to 6 months to prepare to take the exam
- have a question still? Email: theNCLEXtutor@gmail.com