★ All tutoring is done ONLINE and LIVE, where you meet one-on-one with a Registered Nurse Tutor. We can incorporate NCLEX prep materials you are using or use ours!
- Individualized study plan incorporating prep resources you are using or use ours
- Better analyzing skills & test-taking strategies
- NCLEX Readiness tests
- Content review videos
- 20% off Nugget Pages book
- Free 3-month membership to use online Brainscape NCLEX certified flashcards
- 10% off Nursing Mastery App
Tutoring Rates & Packages
All tutoring packages focus on learning content, test-taking strategies & implementing a study plan.
- This option is for those that want to pay per hour.
5 hours = $550
- Recommended for students that are already have an excellent grasp on the nursing content, but need more help with test-taking strategies.
10 hours = $1050
- Recommended for students that want to cover the most important topics or focus on weaknesses only.
20 hours = $2000
- Highly recommended for repeat test-takers or high-risk students that want to go through each major topic.
- If you know you want to do 10-20 hours of tutoring, but cannot afford it all at once, you may purchase 5 or 10 hours of tutoring and add as needed.
NCLEX / Nursing Topics
- Priority/Select all that apply + plan set up
- Management of care (ethical/legal)
- Safety & infection control
- Med administration
- Parenteral therapies
- Mental health
- Adult health (all systems)
- Multi-patient priority
- Readiness Tests
All tutoring is done online and live were you meet face-to-face with one of our tutors using zoom.
All students that are repeat test-takers or high risk for not passing are highly recommended to do about 20 hours of tutoring to properly go through each topic and to do the readiness tests. This option give you the highest chance of passing.
A high risk student is one that has a higher risk for not passing the NCLEX. High risk students are those that failed the NCLEX, internationally trained outside the U.S. or Canada, ESL student, failed at least one nursing course, has been at least 3 months since nursing school ended, moderate to severe test-taking anxiety, and GPA <2.75.
Students typically meet with the tutor 1-2 times a week for 1-4 months. It depends on how quickly you get through the topics.
Use the form below and send us a message! You will hear from us when there is an opening.
The wait is about 1-6 weeks.