★ All tutoring is done ONLINE and LIVE, where you meet one-on-one with one of our Registered Nurse Tutors.
- Study plan
- Better analyzing skills & test-taking strategies
- NGN NCLEX Readiness tests
- Content review videos
- 20% off NCLEX Nursing Nugget Pages book
- Free 3-month membership to use online Brainscape NCLEX certified flashcards
Tutoring Rates & Packages
All tutoring packages focus on learning content, test-taking strategies & implementing a study plan.
$120/hour | Individual Tutoring Rate
- This option is for those that need to pay per hour
5 hours = $550 | The Mini Package
- This is recommended for FIRST-time test-takers who need an individualized study plan and help with test-taking strategies especially priority, SATAs and NGN items.
10 hours = $1050 | The Basic Package
- This is recommended for REPEAT test-takers those that need to go through most major topics.
15 hours = $1500 | The Preferred Package
- This is highly recommended for REPEAT test-takers that need to go through each major topic and do our NGN Readiness Tests
- If you know you want to do 10-20 hours of tutoring, but cannot afford it all at once, you may purchase 5 or 10 hours of tutoring and add as needed.
NCLEX / Nursing Topics
- Variety (traditional and NGN items) + study plan set up
- Management of care (ethical/legal/delegation/multi-patient priority)
- Safety & infection control
- Med administration + Medications
- Parenteral therapies
- Mental health
- Fundamentals (fluids & electrolytes, acid/base)
- Adult health (all systems)
- NGN Readiness Tests
Justine personally hired and trained all her tutors. All the tutors were verified directly by Justine that they were a Registered Nurse with an active license. All the tutors (even Justine) had a criminal background check done in order to be cleared for tutoring.
Justine and her tutors only work for thenclextutor.com for providing NCLEX/Nursing tutoring services.
All tutoring is done online and live were you meet face-to-face with one of our tutors using zoom.
All students that are repeat test-takers or high risk for not passing are highly recommended to do between 10-20 hours of tutoring to properly go through each topic and to do the readiness tests. This option gives you the highest chance of passing. However, all students are different, so it depends on your situation.
A high risk student is one that has a higher risk for not passing the NCLEX. High risk students are those that failed the NCLEX, internationally trained outside the U.S. or Canada, ESL student, failed at least one nursing course, has been at least 3 months since nursing school ended, moderate to severe test-taking anxiety, and GPA <2.75.
Students typically meet with the tutor 1-2 times a week for 2-4 months. It depends on how quickly you get through the topics and how good your memory is.
Use the form below and send us a message! You will hear from us when there is an opening.
The wait is about 1-2 weeks.
We help by assessing knowledge and reviewing content when needed, show you how to apply strategies by answering practice questions, and help you get a study plan together. Each session you practice questions with the tutor to make sure you understand how to apply the content and strategies. Then we bring up the study plan to show you the next topic to work on. We can help you adjust your study plan and study habits to best fit your needs.