Do you need to pass the NCLEX, HESI, ATI exams, Next Gen questions, or nursing tests at school?
You are in the right spot!
“I took my NCLEX and passed on the first try! I couldn’t have done it without Justine, I learned so much from her and not just content but test taking strategies that actually worked! Her Nugget Pages were so informative and visually appealing to the eye. It helped me to remember things.”
“I was nervous to take the test again, but with her support, I was able to do so. Justine without a doubt is the best instructor I have ever had. With my busy schedule it made it tough for me to solely focus on studying. But with her expertise, I was able to manage.“
Haley S., RN
“I am beyond excited to say I have finally passed the NCLEX after multiple attempts and being out of school for 6 years. The way she teaches you how to analyze the questions makes it so much easier to understand. She truly helped me get my confidence back.”
Justine is skilled in her ability to transform complex concepts, into simple strategies to help you pass. Her patience and vast ability to identify your weak areas & create a plan to help you strengthen them, will give you the confidence you need to pass.
Alicia B., RN
“I lost my job as a Grad Nurse and what seemed like all of my confidence in myself. I researched several different tutors but came across Justine’s website. I knew this one was different.”
Cara S., RN
“I finally passed the NCLEX after multiple writes, and I couldn’t have done it without Justine! If you’ve been struggling with the NCLEX, or even looking to write for the 1st time, I absolutely would recommend Justine. Because of her, I can officially call myself an RN!”
Morgan Price, RN
NCLEX Nursing Nugget Pages Book
This is Justine’s book of the most important and common topics that you will get asked about on the NCLEX and in nursing school. It’s 197 pages, 400 images, in color and tips for remembering content. We use this book for tutoring, and now it’s available for all nursing students. This is the 2nd edition, published in 2023 and reflects the most recent NCLEX test plan. Justine wrote it because there’s a lot of nursing content out there and students were overwhelmed. We promise you will love it for it’s simplicity and need-to-know topics!
Best Nursing Study Guide Out There
September 25, 2020
“This is the best study guide out there, hands down! Everything is so compact, so easy to understand and so conveniently located and organized. As a repeat test taker who graduated almost 4 years ago with my BSN, this was the perfect way to refresh my memory with all the nitty gritty content that is essential for the NCLEX. I highly highly recommend purchasing one and even after passing, I would still use this book as a reference point for everyday nursing.” ~Sarah, RN
Why us as your NCLEX Nursing tutor & teacher?
Justine learned that passing the NCLEX & Nursing exams can be a straight-forward process. Frequently students have no idea where to start.
- Justine and her tutors have helped hundreds of students all over the United States and Canada
- All our NCLEX tutors have been trained by Justine Buick through a well thought out training program
- We can incorporate any NCLEX prep resources you are using into tutoring or use ours
- We are super nice and you don’t have to be nervous
- We keep things simple because we know it can be overwhelming with all the resources out there
- We are all Registered Nurses with extensive clinical experience
- We love the NCLEX test and figuring out how to get students to pass
- We know about all the different review courses and prep books
- We work with students who were at the top of their class, average students, those with learning disabilities, severe anxiety, and ESL students
- We know how to teach you strategies and analyzing skills so you get more questions correct
Latest Blog Posts
We like to simplify topics for better understanding by organizing topics into the main principles to know.
Justine had a successful, but bad experience taking the NCLEX. She doesn’t want you to have to go through that.
We want you to know that it’s possible to have a better life for yourself. We love being the person that helps students start their career.