Are you struggling to pass the NCLEX, HESI, ATI exams, Next Gen questions, or nursing tests at school?
You are in the right spot!
NCLEX Nursing Nugget Pages Book
This is my book of the most important and common topics that you will get asked about on the NCLEX and in nursing school. It’s 200 pages, 400 images, in color and tips for remembering content. I use this book for tutoring, and now it’s available for all nursing students. I wrote it because there’s a lot of nursing content out there and students were overwhelmed. I promise you will love it for it’s simplicity and need-to-know topics!
Best Nursing Study Guide Out There
September 25, 2020
“This is the best study guide out there, hands down! Everything is so compact, so easy to understand and so conveniently located and organized. As a repeat test taker who graduated almost 4 years ago with my BSN, this was the perfect way to refresh my memory with all the nitty gritty content that is essential for the NCLEX. I highly highly recommend purchasing one and even after passing, I would still use this book as a reference point for everyday nursing.” ~Sarah, RN
Why me as your NCLEX Nursing tutor & teacher?
I learned that passing the NCLEX & Nursing exams can be a straight-forward process. Frequently students have no idea where to start.
- I have helped hundreds of students all over the United States and Canada
- I’m super nice and you don’t have to be nervous
- I keep things simple because I know it can be overwhelming with all the resources out there
- I have been a registered nurse for 13 years
- I’ve worked as a staff nurse in many hospitals, a med-surg clinical instructor, and an NCLEX prep teacher for a big company
- I love the NCLEX test and figuring out how to get students to pass
- I know about all the different review courses and prep books
- I have worked with students who were at the top of their class, average students, those with learning disabilities, severe anxiety, and ESL students
- I wrote a book and made a ton of flashcards so I know a bunch about nursing topics
- I know how to teach you strategies and analyzing skills so you get more questions correct