Are you struggling to pass the NCLEX, HESI, ATI exams, or nursing tests at school?
You are in the right spot!
Why me as your NCLEX Nursing tutor & teacher?
I learned that passing the NCLEX & Nursing exams can be a straight-forward process. Frequently students have no idea where to start.
- I have helped hundreds of students all over the United States and Canada
- I’m super nice and you don’t have to be nervous
- I have been a registered nurse for 12 years
- I’ve worked as a staff nurse in many hospitals, a med-surg clinical instructor, and an NCLEX prep teacher for a big company
- I love the NCLEX test and figuring out how to get students to pass
- I know about all the different review courses and prep books
- I have worked with students who were at the top of their class, average students, those with learning disabilities, severe anxiety, and ESL students
- I wrote a book and made a ton of flashcards so I know a bunch about nursing topics
- I’ve been teaching content through webinars for 4 years so I’ve gotten pretty good it
- I know how to teach you strategies and analyzing skills so you get more questions correct
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Why am I so passionate about helping nursing students pass tests?
What I Offer
All tutoring is done ONLINE and LIVE, where we meet to address your weaknesses and get a study plan set up.
Come practice some questions with me! Weekly webinars where I go over content and apply that content to NCLEX-style questions.
03. Nugget Pages
This is my book of the most important and common topics you’ll get asked about on the NCLEX and in nursing school. 200 pages, > 400 images, in color and tips for remembering content.
Review content with online flashcards for the NCLEX. I partnered with Brainscape to bring you these one-of-a-kind study flashcards. Currently, only available to private students.
Thanks for dropping by,