Thank you for purchasing a tutoring package (or individual session) and setting up a tutoring session with your tutor!
- If you have any questions or concerns at all, please do not hesitate to contact your tutor.
*****If this is your first session, PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW.*****
1) Computer & Internet Requirements
Use a computer or tablet/IPAD and be close to the internet modem or be plugged into the modem. Make sure you have a working camera and microphone. Some students wear earbuds. I DON’T recommend that you use a phone for the tutoring sessions. The screen is too small and there are too many technical problems. If you are extremely concerned that Zoom won’t work, you can set up a short appointment to test it out – just let your tutor know.
2) The Tutoring Sessions
The first session lasts 1 hour. You will go over a basic set of priority/SATA questions and get a study plan set up. You may have discussed a different approach for tutoring, so you will do that plan instead. In general, at each additional session, you will go over NCLEX practice questions to see if you can apply the strategies and content. Your tutor will give you tips on how to answer NCLEX-style questions better and review content when needed. Each session will end with a plan for you to work on until the next session.
3) Policies Regarding Tutoring Packages and Individual Sessions
- There are no rescheduling or cancelling fees if you purchase a package. However, you must let your tutor know as soon as you can that you cannot make the session or need to reschedule. If you are late, that time will contribute to your total tutoring time.
- If you pay per session, cancelling and rescheduling fees are $40 regardless of time in advance given or reason. No Shows are $100. All policies are here.
Tutoring is all about learning! Your tutor is here to help you fill in those gaps of knowledge about how to answer questions, what content to know, and get you on a productive plan. Everyone is at a different level. Our job at “The NCLEX Tutor” is to get everyone to the level of passing no matter where you are starting at. See you soon!